Wishes4Life "Make it Offcial" feature helps to put the most important personal affairs in order for you and your loved ones by expressing and making your wishes official. In the absence of a will or estate plan, your expressed wishes on Wishes4Life will provide your loved ones with your wishes.
To start this process, we at wishes4life have compiled four simplified documents that are free and intended to help you with this very important next step. We hope the documents provided will help make it easier for you to, "Make it Official".
- Health Care Directive (Designates who will be your health care agent..) Speak Up!
- Nomination of Executor and Successor (Designates who will manage your estate..)
- Medical Release (Gives authority to your child's care giver for medical treatment..)
- Nomination of Guardian and Successor (Designates who will take care of your children when you are not able to)
3 simple DIY steps to bring peace of mind
- Download and complete one of the four document from "Make it Official"
- Express your wishes as private (draft) and attach the completed document
- Click on "Create My Wish" to save your private wish and document. You have a opportunity to share you wish at this time or later when you are ready to share your wishes with who needs to know (family, friends or a professional) just click on "Share" button for private sharing
At any time you can share or unsahre a wish, update the wish and add or delete documents or images by simply clicking on "Update".
The Elephant in the room
- 4 free - easy steps: make your Wishes Official
- Who will take care of your children when you are not able?
- It's Time To Speak Up!
- Are you a Terri Schiavo?
- Private Sharing and Collaboration
- Distraction Free Zone to focus on what matters...
- The Elephant in the room
- Letting Go? Huh? What?
- Taking Hold and Letting Go